Monday, July 6, 2009

Purex Complete 3-in-One

::Phwwooo::

Wow. It's dusty in here.

I have a few things that I'm testing out right now but having trouble finding the time to write the reviews!

But, I did just get back from vacation which always produces mountains of laundry. And as luck would have it, I was sent a package of the new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets to try.

Before I tossed one of the sheets in the washing machine, I did ask my husband if he thought they'd be okay to use. We have a septic system, so we can't use powder detergent in our machine and I wanted to make sure he thought these laundry sheets would be safe for our septic tank. He said he thought they were fine, so I tossed it in.

To be honest, I don't use fabric softener most of the time, so this was sort of new to me. The sheets have laundry detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets all in one sheet. You throw the sheet in the washer and transfer it along with the clothes to the dryer.

I did like the convenience of the product though. Sometimes I get the big bottles of laundry detergent and they can be heavy and messy. With these sheets there was no mess, basically toss it in and forget about adding product for that load of laundry from start to finish.

**********
I do want to share this little bit from the info that I received before I tried the product. Purex has teamed up with Kivo.com to support women-owned businesses. If you buy any Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, you can support a female entrepreneur of your choice (find a listing at http://www.purexchangeslives.com/) by entering the bar code from the package. For every bar code entered Purex will donate $1 to that entrepreneur.

NOTE: Make sure if you do buy this and you want to support these women that you save the bar code from the package and don't pull off the plastic over wrap and throw it away! (Hence throwing away the bar code.) That's what I did. Bummer.

No comments: